Now Accepting Applications for the 2014 Institute for Perception Student Award
The Institute for Perception is pleased to announce that we will again hold our annual competition to identify and reward a senior undergraduate or graduate student who demonstrates an exceptional talent and an interest in pursuing a career in sensory science, marketing, psychology, economics or related fields.
The selected student will receive a $1,000 award and a complimentary invitation to attend any 2015 Institute for Perception course. The award and a plaque will be presented during their course attendance. Travel and accommodation expenses are provided. The winner’s name will be announced on our website and in our quarterly IFPress newsletter.
To apply, please send the following to the address given below by JANUARY 17, 2015:
- An introductory letter
- A copy of your most recent transcript
- A professional or academic letter of recommendation
- Proof of your scholarly interest, as demonstrated by a paper you have published or an essay on a contemporary issue in the field
- A completed application form
- Any other information that will enhance your application
Mail all documents listed above to:
The Institute for Perception
ATTN: Dr. Daniel Ennis
7629 Hull Street Rd.
Richmond, VA 23235
or email documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org