Currently Accepting Applications for the 2013 Student Award
The Institute for Perception is pleased to announce the 2013 Institute for Perception Student Award. The award is given annually to a senior undergraduate or graduate student who demonstrates an exceptional talent and an interest in pursuing a career in sensory science, marketing, psychology, economics or related fields. Click here to see past winners of The Institute for Perception Student Award.
The selected student will receive a $1,000 award and a complimentary invitation to attend a 2014 Institute for Perception course where the award and a plaque will be presented. Travel and accommodation expenses are provided. The winner’s name will be announced on our website and in our quarterly IFPress newsletter.
To apply, please send the following to the address given below by January 18, 2014:
- An introductory letter
- A copy of your most recent transcript
- A professional or academic letter of recommendation
- Proof of your scholarly interest, as demonstrated by a paper you have published or an essay on a contemporary issue in the field
- A completed application form
- Any other information that will enhance your application
Mail all documents listed above to:
The Institute for Perception
ATTN: Dr. Daniel Ennis
7629 Hull Street Rd.
Richmond, VA 23235
or email documents to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at 804-675-2980 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org