White Sulphur Springs, WV
November 7-10, 2017
- All course materials and a copy of our latest books, “Tools and Applications of Sensory and Consumer Science”, "Thurstonian Models: Categorical Decision Making in the Presence of Noise", and "Readings in Advertising Claims Substantiation"
- Daily lunch and food/beverage break refreshments
- A group dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday evenings
- A complimentary webinar attendance or recording
- 3-month free trial of IFPrograms™ software (Professional version)
- A perpetual license of the IFPrograms™ Tools software
A 20% discount will be applied to each additional registration from the same company, made at the same time. Academic discount available upon request. To receive the discount, please contact Susan Longest at email@example.com before registering.
This program qualifies for Certified Food Scientist (CFS) recertification contact hours (CH). CFS Certificants may claim 18 CH for their participation in the Tools and Applications of Sensory and Consumer Science course. For more information, please visit www.ift.org/certification or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on topics that will be covered during this course, please see the course brochure and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. To register, please call (804) 675-2980 or use our on-line registration form. Enrollment is limited.